Check out PLANS - avoid Police Check applications for 10 years! *NEW - VISA checks

Continuing worker verification & alerting service

How will you be using carer mate? (Please click on the icon)

I work with children or the vulnerable


Who requires a Police Check and / or Working with Children monitoring -  to share with employers, organisations or for those that I provide support to.

I require a POLICE CHECK


To share with employers or other another organisation.

I'm an individual or Guardian.


Who engages care & support workers for myself or on behalf of somebody.

We are a Business or Organisation


Our employees, contractors  or team members require continuing checking!

(Business Portal FREE for registered volunteer and charity organisations)